Sunday, July 31, 2016

LUST / Elements of Relationship

Elements Of Relationship presents "Expressions In Real Life" on LUST!
Taking a candid look at one of the simplest, but powerful elements of relationship, lust. What is it? How can we use it properly and most importantly, how can it make our relationships better. Also included: Understanding the Elements and Plain Talk


Elements Of Relationship
"Expressions In Real Life"
LUST
F. Alexander


Copyright © June/2016
ISBN: 9781310427213
RelationshipGED@gmail




TABLE OF CONTENTS
Introduction / Understanding Elements



INTRODUCTION / Understanding Elements

"In this life, we all should come to a point of realizing that there are some things that are more important than others and one of these things is relationship."
F. Alexander

Hopefully most will agree that relationships can be complex and complicated, but another truth that we might not agree on is that they usually get this way because of our lack of relationship education. Relationship education is key and no matter the type of relationship, who's involved or even how long you've been within it won't change this important fact: all relationships are created by the means of bringing together a collection of relationship elements and most of us simply don't know enough about this process. Relationship elements and process? What are these elements and why haven't you heard about them, right?
Well the truth is most of us are familiar with many of the main elements of relationship, but may not be so clear on how to use them best. Then there are those elements that we don't quite understand, misuse or simple ignore because our relationship education isn't up to speed. But for now, what we need to understand is that these elements, when bound together, produce this wonderful thing we collectively call relationship. Luckily for us all, one of relationship's most fascinating gifts is to allow all to enter, although all aren't properly prepared to live within it.
Relationship education teaches us about these elements, how to use them properly, when to use them at all and why all of this is important to our relationships. Let me show you what this means by using this analogy.
Imagine taking a look into an auto mechanic's tool box. Do you notice how it's full with the many tools used to get various jobs done? Big tools, little tools, simple tools and even some of those complicated tools that we may never have seen before. Although you may not be a mechanic, you can understand that these are the mechanic's tools used to get jobs done. Each tool having a different name, different looks and of course different purposes can all work alone or as partners together. When a job needs to get done, first it’s the mechanic's vast education of various jobs that she turns to that helps her in preparing a proper plan of action. Next, she'll consult with her sound education of each tool presently in her toolbox to pick out those that can assist her in reaching her goal. From studying and training, she knows each tool, its purpose and how to use it properly during a job. Fortunately for her, if a needed tool isn't in her box, she knows how to seek it out. She can find it, get it and complete her work. Finally, she will plan a start time, setup her tools and get the job done as professionally and efficiently as she can. So the questions for you are:
Would you even consider hiring a mechanic that doesn't understand the job at hand?
What about hiring a mechanic that doesn't know which tool is best for the job?

If my guess is correct, you answered NO to both of those questions, right? Then, should we also agree that being the best mechanic for our relationships is the better choice? Within every successful relationship that’s been created to continually shower us with the elements of honesty, love, compassion and security, we will find mechanics who understanding and practice the true values found within studying relationship. Likewise, each element of relationship is a tool. Our tools should be available and ready to be used to help create and keep our relationships running on wonderful. As mechanics of our relationships, we are held responsible for studying, learning and understanding them along with the tools, or elements that we use to make them work. Our education with the proper use of our tools can be powerful when used to create and maintain our relationship's beauty.
Although it may be widely believed that our relationships are simply good ones or bad, this is not truth. Unlike ourselves, who were raised by complicated people, relationships are built. Building relationships gives us the chance of perfectly constructing them, if we so choose. Seeking relationship education is the key here! Knowing the elements of relationship, what they are, their purposes and how to use them properly will increase our opportunities of creating relationships built for success.


PLAIN TALK / From Teacher to Scholar
Now what can we say about this vicious little word called lust? First, I must agree here with most people I know. Like them, I use to only think on the word LUST in a negative manner. I remember, the word itself seemed to just invoke dirty little ideas of deceitful thoughts, actions or feelings within me. As I'm sure you know, we can easily find endless information to support these negative ideas, but is that all of what lust is?  Being a good teacher required that I take a deeper look and that's exactly what I did.
So I clearly found that unlike love, lust is about what a person is going to get, not give. This clearly means lust is centered on gaining within a situation and not focused on the give and take found in successful relationships. But what I also found is that lust has thick roots of description within religion. This is where it gets its sinful label, coupled with deceitful intentions and that single understanding that uncontrolled lust will lead us down a dark path toward death.
But then, just when I thought I was left to only understand the darkness of lust, I found a shining star. As it seems, there are those whom believe lust is great and possibly even fabulous. Now I'm not sure I would go that far to say it's fabulous, but what my research shows is the perspective which allows someone to view lust this very way. And for those of us whom study relationship, we aren't surprised in learning this because we understand there are always pro and con sides to our elements of relationship.
Understanding and getting to know lust should quickly show anyone that it's not a sophisticated element of relationship in comparison to some of its partners. But don't you dare count lust out just because its simplistic. Studying also reveals that it makes up for its lack of sophistication with its intense power to instantly amplify other elements of relationships. Like an unregulated power surge of electricity, lust infuses certain elements making them energized well pass normal levels.
Unfortunately, when our intentions during this amplification aren't positive, our reactions to the elements are also very much uncommon. This looks similar to how children react to a high intake of sugar when they eat too much candy. They might not immediately change into totally different children, but what we clearly see are impulsive reactions to the ideas that pop into their heads and their over the top emotional reactions to our attempts in trying to calm them down.
In the same fashion, lust may slowly and sometimes unexpectedly creep in and then BAM, it hits us hard! Now depending on who's the center target of our lust, there may be a chance of mutual pleasure, but this doesn't seem to be a requirement up front. Although lust can be used to describe passion towards other things outside of sex, it's definition doesn't sway much from it. So let's stick with its common definition and identify how we can use it positively in our relationships.
As simple an element as lust seems to be, its power can't be denied. If we allow, its power can be displayed as a huge unrestricted hurricane moving in random directions at will and causing unlimited destruction all along its way. While the intensity it brings on can only be compared to a uncontrollable raging fire that burns everything it touches completely to its core. Its power and intensity, these are the factors within this element of relationship that we must always direct and keep under our control.
Picking our object of focus and how we choose to react is how we first keep lust within our control. Logically we have to approve or reject a target before any actions are permitted, so here we see that choosing is essential. Once we have a target, we can then streamline our reactions toward just this one target restricting its intensity. Although lust is often considered negative, I'm beginning to believe this idea has more to do with choosing the wrong targets than about lust itself. Have you ever wondered if this negative outlook of lust will hold true when we chose an appropriate target?
Friends, lovers, spouses and even strangers can all be chosen as targets of our lust. So who's to say, which of these are appropriate targets or not? We are! Lust for a friend or a lover may turn out nice. Lust with a spouse can brighten up your life. Even lust for a stranger could turn on excitement. Just as all these target choices can have a positive benefit, they all can still backfire, crash and then burn when we act out on them. Uncontrolled lust can cloud our thoughts and have us responding in ways we've never imagined. Doing things about our lust to others and ourselves can also land us in positions we may not think of before we acted on them.
No matter what we do, each element of relationship has its place and purpose. But what does lust look like? What does it make you think? How can it make you feel? To answer these questions honestly, one would have to say that lust continues to show up within us all the same. But how we experience it will always have its differences because of how we choose to respond. Lust has no choice, but to remain the simple element with a big punch that its always been. How we experience it, control it and even hate or enjoy it, will all depend on our choice of how we wield it as individuals.
Below I would like to introduce you to what I call an 'Expression In Real Life' for lust. As the title says expression, I will give you the thoughts and feelings one might have during the height of our element of relationship called lust. I hope you will enjoy.



LUST; noun / verb
:very strong sexual desire.
:having a very strong sexual desire for someone.

I know I’m not supposed to and I know it's not right, but it seems too late for me now. My reactions to him are on auto pilot now. I thought on it and realized just now, my thoughts today are only long continuations of those that go back to the very beginning. I don’t remember the date of day one. No, I can't say which day of the week it was that day it first happened, but what I can never forget is this feeling of unexpected heat bursting from my body. Without my permission or my control, it seems to have thoughts of its own apart from my brain.
I never told myself how attractive he is for me or even thought how nice it would be to be with him, so I was amazed. Of course, he’s handsome, smart and perfect and who wouldn’t want him? But the fact remains I never once told myself that I wanted him. My body, my body, my body did. Every time, since that day I can't remember or no matter how long the time between, when he enters a room, my body jumps to remind me of how I feel. Not how I felt or remember the time! It all started that one day long ago and has been here within me ever since.
Yes I do, very much enjoy the time we spend together, doing the things that are expected of us. But I won't lie about it. Ooh how I wish and love for him to just take me. Yes, take me. Please take me, anywhere and take my body, for his own. All my imagined pleasures and happiness of him taking me have built up to the heights of a tidal wave inside of me! How nice it would be to let it all come crashing out and shower all over him ever so gently, filled with my passion. Looking at his body, naked, warm and firm between my legs makes my head shake ‘no, no’, who could be that blessed?
I watch him in a room from afar, so modest. He doesn’t know. Just his mere presence shakes my insides. Some kind of wonderful this man is in his stature. Tall, lean and clean, I need to lick all of him. My soft lips, oh my wet mouth, pleasing his lips, all down his body and maybe more.
Thoughts of him laying his body down offering it to me, tingles me all over. Feeling him beneath my hot body between my legs. Just once. As I ride him with never ending pleasure that's too much for my mind to wrap around right now. His inviting smile, glowing soft skin and the muscles truly makes my fantasy of eating him up that much more real. I’m not asking for a date or even a movie night, we can skip all that. My hands all over his body and feeling him deep inside just for a night, one beautiful night is all I ask.
Feeling and enjoying each bump against me, I'll hold on to the chair tight. His passion in grip around my waist as I’m down on all four or him pounding down on me while I’m on my back with my legs wrapped around his, either one will do. Hearing his moans of pleasure that my body bring and my moaning to feeling his desire for me in his stroke, all are parts of my incredible dream. His eyes are dreamy and I could never say no to him, but how can I ask him to rock my middle? How can I even get him to want me?



Are most important

I would like to thank you for talking the time to read my writing and I need to ask you for a favor. For those whom haven't read this writing as of yet, I ask you if you wouldn’t mind taking a few minutes to write a review for them please? Your comments can help others know what to expect when they’re looking for relationship information. Your review doesn't have to be the longest writing you've done all year, just a few words to help someone else to understand what you read about. You can simply go to the site where you downloaded this ebook from and click on comments/review. Can I count on you?
Thanks for considering doing this. It means a lot to me and many others that are looking forward to reading your comments.



Enjoying his strong passion for great relationships, F. Alexander is the creator and writer of RelationshipGED. Frequently sharing his unique perspective when responding to and teaching others on the subject of relationship, he was urged by many to focus his talents on writing. As he continues to enjoy his various long term relationships with family, friends and colleagues, his continued passion for helping others and becoming a great writer, grows every day. F. Alexander is a freelance writer, married and a proud father of five. He currently lives and writes in the Southeast of the USA.

To GET more, visit me on Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/RGED16


Reference and research:

http://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionary/lust/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/snow-white-doesnt-live-here-anymore/201205/whats-wrong-little-lust-in-your-life



No comments:

Post a Comment